xLastOnex's Apllication for GM - Aplicacion de xLastOnex para ser GM

Post  zodiak43 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 pm

-Full Name: Carlos Diaz

-Birthday: Novemember 7th

-Languages Spoken: English,Espanish

-Dominating Language: Espanish

-My Character Name: xLastOnex

-Are you single: Yes i am Very Happy

-How time i can be on: well i can be on when i come back from school and in the weekends i live in my computer xD

-What make the server the best?: that it have very friendly people and friendly gm them give me a hand when i need i they can speak with me spanish if i need them.

-Why i want to be GM?: Well, i want to be gm because the gm is like a best friend cuase the users go to tell him his problems and him can help them with all they need. Im a very friendly guy i will service all the people that need my attetion and i can make friend of all in very short time. Also me like GM i will make them have a great time and if i been chosen to be GM i will ask for the events that the people want and the prices but im not gonna give something that the ADM dont want.

-Do you have any prior experience?: Yes i was a GM (level 4,ADM,Owner) in this servers: TruestoryMS, TruestoryMSs(the revolution), VillaMS, NaNoMs and i make my own server name ImpossibleMS v55(but i deleted it) and IncaKolaMS v62 but i got a rollback in my computer so the server is in the home of my friend but i dont play it and i am the owner xD, he play alone xD)

-How did you discover this server?: My friend lRenXo was talking to me about maple private server and then he tell me that he was playing a private server named MyMaple and i want to try it and it like me.

-How will you improve this server: How i say before i got experience with server so i can give the server, scripts,maps and other things.
I can help persons with errors they got when they enter to the gamer like that appears something like outdating or that the server is not on but it is on. I got experience in the problems cause they happen to me.

-Can u bring people to the server: Yes i can tell to my friends the they are 24/7 and my people of other server and i post the maple in forums to people see it.

How i deal with a hacker?: if someone tell me that she or he saw a hacker i will go to him or her and i will talk to him or her. i will jail him or her for a week and if he o she hacks again with the same account or other account i will ban him but if u hacked very bad i will ban him or her in one.

-Something about me: im a Peruvian and dont speak fluency the english but i can be understand, so im telling u to forgive me for the errors i got in my application but im learning very fast. i play verry well the soccer (im in the team of my school Very Happy) i play volleyball and i play the guitar and electric guitar.

-My Msn: for something u want to talk about with me u can send me a email or chat in cadz1995@hotmail.com (and the girls that are interesting in me ur are welcome in my msn) xD

Thanks for ur time but That's all folks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum